Contact the Call Centre at *2222 or (32) 220 22 22 to receive general information about the bank or information about your account(s) by stating your Telephone PIN code.
- Banking services and tariffs
- Currency exchange rates
- New developments in the bank
- Location of branches and ATMs and working hours
What is a Telephone PIN code?
A unique numeric code that enables you to receive information about the following items, when you contact our Call Centre:
- Balances and turnover on your accounts
- Maturity, amount and interest income of your deposits
- Schedule of your current loan
- Banking products
In addition, you will be able to:
- Have your plastic card blocked
- Increase the limit for cash withdrawals and purchases
- Change main account of your plastic card
Private Clients will also be able to:
- Perform transfers between personal accounts
- Perform conversion operations up to GEL 5,000
Our Telephone Banking services are free of charge!
The Telephone PIN code allows you to save time and control your accounts.
Call us from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.