By calling the Call Center at *2222 or (32) 220 22 22, you can receive both general information about the bank and information about your accounts with application of a telephone PIN code.
- Banking services and tariffs
- Currency exchange rates
- New developments in the bank
- Location of the branches and ATMs and working hours
What is a Telephone PIN code?
A unique code composed of a combination of digits, which through calling to our Call Center enables you to:
- Receive information on balances and turnover on your accounts
- Obtain information about maturity, amount and interest income of your deposits
- Clarify information on a schedule of your current loan
- Receive information on currently available banking products
- Block your plastic card
- Increase a limit of cash withdrawal and purchase
- Change a master account of your plastic card
Telephone PIN code makes possible to save your time and control your accounts during 24/7.
Use of Telephone Banking is free of charge!