The ProCredit Bank credit card is an internationally accepted Visa card, which has a credit limit set by the bank.
Credit cards are accepted in Georgia and around the world.
As a ProCredit Bank credit card holder, you have the following benefits:
- Up to 36 days interest-free on your credit card repayments
- No fee for online payments or purchases from POS terminals
- Keep track of your spending with text alerts
- Around-the-clock access to your funds from anywhere in the world
ProCredit Bank’s credit card is available to clients who have had a salary account at ProCredit Bank for the last three months or receive a monthly income of at least GEL 1,000.
Important information before applying for a credit card:
- Read the credit card conditions carefully before signing the agreement. It is important that you are aware of the fees and interest rates in order to make the right choice.
- Try to pay back your balance in full every month. This will enable you to take advantage of the 36 day grace period without incurring additional costs.
- Avoid using your credit card to withdraw cash from ATMs/POS terminals, as fees will apply.
- Apply for a credit card from one bank only in order to avoid paying fees and interest twice, i.e. by transferring funds from one credit card to another.
- Avoid making long-term investments with your credit card (e.g. purchasing cars, expensive equipment, etc.). Use your credit balance only if you are sure that you can repay the full amount in a short period of time.
|Credit card conditions
||USD 300/EUR 500
||USD 5,000/EUR 10,000
|Credit card currency
||Maximum 36 days
|Credit card service terms
|Production price for card1
|Cash withdrawal from ProCredit Bank Georgia
min. 3.5 currency units
|Cash withdrawal from other banks’ ATMs/POS terminals in Georgia
min. 4 currency units
|Cash withdrawal from ATMs/POS terminals abroad
min. 4.5 currency units
|Card transaction fee
|Daily limit on the number of ATM transactions2
||15 transactions per day
|Daily limit on the number of POS terminal/online transactions
|Daily withdrawal limit by ATM, Cash-in ATM, ATM Universal +
||The equivalent of GEL 2,500
|Daily card payments limit
||The equivalent of GEL 15,000
|Increase of withdrawal with a card limit
||GEL 10 (any amount)
|Increase of payment with a card limit
|Block card if lost/stolen
|Inclusion in the international stop-list if lost or stolen3
1. The fee for the credit card will be debited from your card account upon execution of the credit card agreement.
2. Transactions include: cash withdrawals, checking the account balance, printing bank statements.
3. A card will be completely blocked after it has been put on the international stop-list. Cards are added to the international stop-list only once for a period of two weeks, and according to regions (for instance Europe, USA/Canada, Africa).