What are drop-boxes?
Drop-boxes are a new service located in our 24/7 Zones that clients can use to deposit money above GEL 1500 on their accounts safely and quickly. Funds can be deposited into current accounts or accounts for legal or physical persons, and the sum will automatically be credited to the specified account upon completion of the operation.
This service is primarily designed for business clients who regularly deposit large amounts of money, either through representatives of the company or third persons (distributors, dealers, employees).
To use the drop-boxes, clients must register for the service with the bank. Once they have signed up for the service, they will receive drop-box cards and will use special drop-box packages to deposit money.
Advantages of drop-boxes:
- The service is available 24/7;
- Using the drop-boxes to make deposits is quick and easy, with no queueing in the branch;
- Deposits can be made by representatives of the company or by third parties (distributors,
- The deposited sum is automatically credited to the account;
- There is no commission fee for deposits made via the drop-boxes.
How to use the drop-boxes
How to deposit money in a drop-box
The drop-boxes are easy and convenient to use. Just follow these simple steps:
- After you have prepared and calculated the sum you wish to deposit, place the money into the drop-box package
- Identify yourself and your organisation with your drop-box card
- Select the currency and the account on the screen
- Indicate the amount of the sum to be deposited
- Select the desired function of the sum to be deposited (only if you are going to deposit the sum on the account of a legal entity)
- Scan the bar code on the drop-box package
- Put the package in the drop-box
- Take your deposit receipt
After you have completed these steps, the sum indicated on the receipt will automatically be credited to the specified account. If there are any discrepancies concerning the sum deposited in the drop-box and the sum stated on the drop-box package or entered on the screen, the balance will be adjusted accordingly. If there is a surplus, the additional amount will be deposited to the account, but if the amount was overstated, the difference will be deducted from your account. If the balance on the account is insufficient to cover the difference, the amount in question will automatically be treated as an overdraft, on which annual interest of 36% will be charged.