If you plan to save funds for a specific purpose and future needs of your children, grandchildren or relatives until they reach adulthood, Child Deposit of ProCredit Bank is the right choice for you.
Advantages of Child Deposit:
- The amount and frequency of all subsequent payments to the deposit accounts have no restrictions;
- Child Deposit earns the highest interest rate
- Child deposit has flexible conditions for termination of the deposit agreement
- Initial minimum deposit requirement - 300 GEL, 200 USD/EUR
- Period - the beneficiary must turn 18 years old by the end of the deposit period
Interest Rates (p.a.) *
Interest is accrued on the Child Deposit every 12 months starting from the date of the deposit. It is added to the principal amount and then to the increased amount of the subsequent period.
Early termination of the agreement - if the agreement is terminated prematurely, full interest will be added to the deposit for each completed year, and GEL-0.75%, USD-0.5%, EUR-0.25% - for the remaining term.
For example, if you opened a deposit for 8 years but terminated the agreement after 5 years and 3 months, you will be paid full interest for 5 years and 0.75% p.a. for the remaining 3 months.
Note: the bank reserves the right to change the interest rate on the child deposit at any time.
Any person is eligible to open the deposit, but only a parent or legal guardian is eligible to manage the deposit account.