ProCredit Bank loans are tailored to meet your specific purposes and needs:
How to choose the right loan?
- Mortgage loans can be used to buy/build real estate
- With home improvement loans you can buy furniture/household appliances
- Consumer loans can be used to pay for education costs, travel, household appliances, cars and other consumer purposes
- ECO loan enables you to decrease energy costs and increase level of comfort by applying energy efficiency measures and using renewable energy technologies.
If your salary is paid into another bank, you may apply for a mortgage, home improvement or ECO loan.
You may only apply for a consumer loan or salary overdraft if your salary is paid into a ProCredit Bank account.
To obtain a loan, you should present:
- Your identification document
- Proof of employment or salary statement is required if your salary is transferred to another bank