If you regularly make transfers and have to visit the bank frequently, but you need to save your time, then Standing Order is the right decision for you.
With ProCredit Bank Standing Orders you will be able to:
- Save time
- Make desirable transfers on time
- Feel safe and secure, because ProCredit Bank will take care of your standing order
What is a Standing Order?
- Standing Order is an instruction you give to the Bank to make certain transfers on your behalf at regular intervals or on fixed dates.
- If you make monthly transfers abroad, pay lease, pay taxes or other dues from the account or just make monthly transfers to a deposit account, insurance or pension fund, cable or communication companies– Standing Orders is the right choice for you
How can I enjoy the Standing Orders service?
- Fill out the Order, indicate the amount to be transferred
- State your primary and/or additional current account
- Determine the frequency of automatic payments: (e.g. once a month or once in every 15 days)
There is no maximum limit on the amount of transfer. At your request the Bank can make full or partial transfer of the amount.
What do I need to enjoy this service?
You need to have a current account in ProCredit Bank and the sufficient balance on the previous day of the transfer including the Bank’s commission fee.