|You can access the following services depending on the specific needs and type of your business:
- Business loans with a standard repayment plan – identical monthly loan instalments
- Business loans with a grace period – no instalments for six months after the loan has been issued, or instalments of accrued interest only. Identical monthly instalments are payable after the grace period has expired
- Business loans with a seasonal payment plan – individual instalments tailored to your business needs
|Business loans can be used for the following purposes:
- Working capital – increase stock, expand your range of goods, settle liabilities to suppliers, etc.
- Fixed assets – purchase/repair machinery and equipment, etc.
- Real estate – purchase/build business premises, purchase land
- Other business needs – investments in business development and sustainability
|The maturity of business loans depends on their intended use:
Working capital - 36 months
Fixed assets - 60 months
Real estate - 180 months
Currency - GEL/USD/EUR
Annual interest rate: To be determined on a case-by-case basis
Can be used for Working capital, Fixed assets, Real estate and Other business needs
Business loans with a floating interest rate can be issued in GEL or USD
A credit line is a credit facility where only the monthly accrued interest is paid during the term of the credit line
A business overdraft is a loan facility intended to provide short-term liquidity
Short-term business loan
A short-term business loan is helpful for one-off transactions/investments or for the start-up of new business lines.
Creditworthiness is the maximum amount which you can obtain from the bank based on the solvency of your business.