CEB Programme Loan
The Council of Europe Development Bank (CEB) and ProCredit Bank’s co-financing programme is aimed at providing funds to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which have high countrywide job creation potential and are key contributors to the sustainable economic growth and modernisation of the productive sector.
The projects eligible for CEB financing include:
- surveys or studies (technical, economic, commercial, engineering), technical supervision of aproject and other project-related professional services; costs shall not exceed 5% of the total project cost
- acquisition of land – if it has not been donated or provided as part of a grant
- preparation/cultivation of land
- construction/renovation/modernisation or purchase of buildings
- installation/building of essential infrastructures such as sewage, water and gas lines, electricity and telecommunications networks, waste disposal and waste water treatment, roads, etc.
- maintenance of the viability and sustainability of public services
- purchase of materials, equipment and machinery, including IT equipment and software, as well as the related costs linked to the training of staff