What is video identification?
ProCredit Bank offers a modern, convenient way to open an account.
Video identification is a technological alternative to visiting a branch.
Using the service, you can complete the identification process from anywhere you like with a video call to the Bank – and open an account and register for banking services without visiting a branch! (Debit Mastercard Card, FlexSave Savings Account, SMS Service, Internet Banking)
To make a video call, you will need a modern mobile phone or a computer equipped with a camera and microphone, and of course an internet connection.
The identification process takes only a few minutes.
The service can be used anywhere and does not require a visit to abranch.
Video identification is performed through licensed software.
How to use video identification
Here’s how the service works:
- Fill out the application form through the Bank’s website or the myDIRECT mobile application.
- You will receive an ID number.
- Select Video Identification in the myDIRECT application and enter the ID number in the appropriatefield.
If you are not yet using the myDIRECT application, please click on the following link:
- Wait for the identification process to start and have your ID document with you.
- Follow the Bank representative’s instructions during the video call.
To complete the video identification process, you will need:
- When using a computer – Google Chrome browser version 47 or higherand a computer with a webcam and microphone
- When using a mobile phone – the myDIRECT app
- To fill out the video identification application form
- An ID document (The document should not be damaged and at least 3 months should be left before it's expiry date)
- A reliable internet connection to ensure that the call will not be interrupted