A modern, safe and innovative solution!
ProCredit Bank offers Innovative ATMs in self-service Zone 24/7.
Cash-in ATM and ATM Universal Plus allows you to make cash withdrawals and deposits to/from the account linked to a card. Like standard ATMs, the account balance and recent transactions can also be viewed.
- Deposit up to 300 notes in one transaction
- Amount automatically credited to the current account
To deposit funds into the cash-in ATM, please go through the following steps:
I. Put your card into the ATM slot (Visa/MasterCard)
II. Press the Cash Deposit button
III. Place notes into the ATM
IV. Specify the account to which you would like to deposit the funds
V. Take the cash deposit receipt
Only private clients and business clients with PCB cards may use the ATMs
|Conditions||Cash-in ATM||Universal Plus|
|ATM takes||10,20,50,100,200 GEL and any USD/EUR notes||any GEL/USD/EUR notes|
|ATM gives||10,20,50,100,200 GEL notes||50,100,200 GEL notes and 100 USD notes|
|Daily limit of amount||20 000 GEL||50 000 GEL|
|Maximum quantity of notes, that can be placed in the ATM in one transaction||Max. 50 notes|
Drop-boxes located in our 24/7 Zones are primarily designed for business clients who regularly deposit large amounts of money, either through representatives of the company or third persons.
Customer prepares and calculated the sum he/she wishes to deposit, places the money into the drop-box package and puts the packge into the machine. The sum is automatically credited to the specified account.
Drop box anables you to deposit funds in three currencies into current account or accounts for legal or physical persons.
How to use the drop-boxes
- In order to activate the service, the client signs an agreement with the bank, whereby the bank defines the daily limit of the sum to be deposited by the client, his or her representatives, or third parties.
- For depositing money the bank gives the client a drop-box card
The number of drop-box cards per company is not limited, but each user can own just one card. The company owner defines the number of distributors and dealers authorised to make deposits
How to deposit money in a drop-box
The drop-boxes are easy and convenient to use. Just follow these simple steps:
- After you have prepared and calculated the sum you wish to deposit, place the money into the drop-box package
In order to identify the package, there is a barcode on the drop-box package. However, it is necessary to fill the following information:
- Name of the company
- Amount to be deposited
- The currency
Only one type of currency should be placed in each drop-box package. In addition to bank notes, GEL 10 coins may be placed in the drop-box package.
- Identify yourself and your organisation with your drop-box card
- Select the currency and the account on the screen
- Indicate the amount of the sum to be deposited
- Select the desired function of the sum to be deposited (only if you are going to deposit the sum on the account of a legal entity)
- Scan the bar code on the drop-box package
- Put the package in the drop-box
- Take your deposit receipt
After you have completed these steps, the sum indicated on the receipt will automatically be credited to the specified account. If there are any discrepancies concerning the sum deposited in the drop-box and the sum stated on the drop-box package or entered on the screen, the balance will be adjusted accordingly. If there is a surplus, the additional amount will be deposited to the account, but if the amount was overstated, the difference will be deducted from your account. If the balance on the account is insufficient to cover the difference, the amount in question will automatically be treated as an overdraft, on which annual interest of 36% will be charged.
Info terminals provide access to our Internet Banking platform, the Bank's website and the Call Centre:
- Perform the desired banking operations at any time
- Automatic connection to the Call Centre
- Access the Bank's website:
> Fill out a loan application
> View the rates for legal entities and private individuals
> Search ProCredit Bank branches and ATMs on the map
> File a complaint
Pay Box allows depositing funds into own account or any other private individual's or company's current accounts.
- Get the service without extra documents
- Deposit money in two currencies: GEL and USD
- Make utility and other payments
Simple steps of using the Pay Box service:
I. Identification of a depositor Private Individual by personal number and date of birth; Verification of a depositor Private Individual - entering a one-time code sent by the bank into the device
II. Service selection
III. Identification of a beneficiary by personal number and date of birth
IV. Currency and account selection
V. Depositing money and taking a pay slip receipt
- Maximum number of operations per day carried out for one client via the Pay Box system is not limited
- The total amount of operations per day carried out for one client is GEL 15 000
- The total amount of operations per day carried out by one client is GEL 15 000
- The minimum amount of deposited money is GEL 1
- Pay Box cannot accept 1, 2 and 5 US dollar banknotes and cents
|Pay Box Deposit Fees|
|ProCredit Bank branches|